A pressure washer is a great tool that is used to clean all kinds of exteriors and surfaces of your home. It is a great tool that allows you to perform the cleaning task effectively. Pressure washer can be used for cleaning large outdoor areas.
In this article, we will discuss the details about pressure washer as well as pressure washer maintenance tips.
What are the advantages of a pressure washer?
Advantages of pressure washer:
Pressure washer is a tool that uses high-powered squirts of water to clean dirt, dust, grime, algae and lose paint from various surfaces.
These are a few benefits of having pressure washer at home:
Pressure washer saves you a lot of time that you would spend on scrubbing and cleaning. Due to the high-pressure water from the pressure washer, you can perform the cleaning task efficiently.
A pressure washer is a cleaner as well as safer option for cleaning and making your house dust and grime-free. As manually doing the deep cleaning can make you exhausted as well as damage your skin.
Pressure washer prevents a lot of damage that might happen to your sliding windows or decks. It is also used during the servicing of ACs. Therefore, pressure washing can prevent your important assets from damage by cleaning them thoroughly.
How do you maintain a pressure washer?
Every tool or equipment that you have must be maintained properly to increase its life span. So, here are a few tips that will help prolonging machine lifespan:
- Keep in dry place: After using the machine dry it with a cloth or towel keep it in a place with no moisture. Proper storage prevents dust build-up and keeps its internal parts intact.
- Taking care of nozzles: The next step of the pressure cleaner care is the cleaning of its nozzles. During the cleaning process, dirt and dust can get clogged in its nozzle. Therefore, cleaning the nozzle regularly will save you from the trouble of clogged nozzles that can result in irregular spray patterns and low water pressure.
- Getting rid of soap: If your pressure washer has a detergent siphon, then rinse it thoroughly after use as soap or detergent build up can damage the internal components of the machine.
- Managing machine motor: The most important point that plays a vital role in extending equipment durability is the maintenance of the motor. Check for unusual sounds like screeching sounds from the motor. If you notice leakage or breakage around the motor immediately get it fixed.
- Keep the battery charged before using it.
- Lastly, follow all the guidelines mentioned in the owners manual.
How do I use a pressure washer?
There are no special techniques to use a pressure washer. However, the optimal performance strategies of pressure washers for efficient results are:
- Firstly, wear a proper safety outfit which includes long anti-slip shoes, goggles and a gown to protect yourself from dirt.
- Move away the breakable objects.
- Now get the pressure washer ready to use by adding fuel or by connecting the plug.
- Next, apply the hose into the pressure cleaner inlet.
- Then turn on the water before turning on the machine.
- Now you can add soap or detergent into the siphon or bucket.
- Then attach the spray tip to the nozzle of the pressure washer.
- During usage, keep the spray at least 1feet away from the surface.
- Do not spray for too long at a spot. Keep moving slowly.
- You can also go through manufacturers guide for the instructions related to operating and flushing of the pressure washer.