Daniel Sharman is an English actor known for his roles in shows like Teen Wolf, The Originals, Fear the Walking Dead, and Cursed. He has become a popular face on American television in the last decade. His varied filmography and successful shows have made many curious about Daniel Sharman’s net worth.
Daniel Sharman has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2024. The actor has amassed his wealth through his acting projects in films, television shows, and theatre productions. His net worth is likely to grow in the future as he continues his acting career.
How Did Daniel Sharman Build His Net Worth?
Daniel Sharman moved to the United States in 2012 to pursue more acting roles after building his career in England. Some of his most financially successful acting projects include:
Daniel Sharman played Isaac Lahey on the hit MTV show Teen Wolf from 2012 to 2014. As a main cast member for 2 seasons, Sharman earned an estimated $20,000 per episode. With 48 episodes total, he likely made over $960,000 from the supernatural teen drama.
Sharman joined the cast of the Vampire Diaries spinoff The Originals in 2013. He started as a recurring character and was upped to a series regular for season 2. In his 25 episode arc, he likely made between $15,000-$30,000 per episode, earning another $375,000-$750,000.
Fear the Walking Dead
Appearing in 11 episodes of Fear the Walking Dead in 2018, Sharman added another substantial amount to his net worth. Most main cast members on AMC shows earn $40,000-$100,000 per episode. Even on the lower end, 11 episodes would total $440,000.
Sharman landed a lead role as Lancelot on Netflix’s 2020 fantasy series Cursed. As a high-budget Netflix original, lead actors were likely paid between $100,000-$250,000 per episode. Sharman’s 10 episode arc would earn him $1-$2.5 million.
In addition to these major television roles, Sharman has also earned income from films like Immortals, The Collection, and Megan Leavey in the early 2010s. The actor continues to work consistently and has a number of projects slated for 2023-2024 that will continue to build his net worth.
What Is Daniel Sharman’s Salary Per Year?
Given that actors’ incomes fluctuate year to year based on projects, it is difficult to pinpoint Daniel Sharman’s exact salary per year. However, looking at some of his highest paying jobs, we can estimate a peak annual salary range for the actor.
- Teen Wolf – $960,000 over 2 years ≈ $480,000 per year
- The Originals – $375,000-$750,000 over 1 year
- Fear the Walking Dead – $440,000 over 1 year
- Cursed – $1 million – $2.5 million over 1 year
Based on these top-paying roles, Daniel Sharman’s salary likely reaches $1-$2 million at the height of his work in a year. When he has less projects or smaller roles, it may be closer to a few hundred thousand. The actor has probably earned around $5-$10 million total since he moved to Hollywood in 2012.
What Are Daniel Sharman’s Other Income Sources?
In addition to acting, Daniel Sharman earns income from various other sources:
- Brand Partnerships – Sharman has partnered with brands like The Perfextionists and done sponsored posts on Instagram. Popular influencers can make $1,000-$5,000 per sponsored post.
- Modeling – Early in his career, Sharman did some modeling for publications like Veque Magazine UK. Models can make $100-$5,000 per modeling gig.
- Investments – With millions earned over his career, Sharman likely has invested some of his money in stocks, real estate, or businesses. Smart investments could provide him additional income outside of acting.
- Production Company – In 2016, Sharman launched his own production company called Pilot Wave Motion Pictures. Creating and producing his own projects can provide an additional revenue stream.
While acting remains Sharman’s top income source, these other ventures likely contribute extra earnings each year to his growing net worth.
How Much Are Daniel Sharman’s Cars Worth?
Unlike some celebrities, Daniel Sharman seems to keep his car collection pretty modest. He’s been spotted driving a Jeep Wrangler in Los Angeles, valued around $30,000-$40,000. Sharman doesn’t flaunt expensive sports cars or luxury vehicles, sticking to practical models. This down-to-earth style aligns with his laidback personality.
What Houses Does Daniel Sharman Own?
Daniel Sharman’s largest purchase to date has been a Spanish-style villa in Los Feliz, Los Angeles which he bought for $2.2 million in 2016. The 3,600 square foot home has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a swimming pool, and panoramic views of the city.
Prior to buying this luxurious home, Sharman lived in a much smaller 2-bedroom house in the Hollywood Hills he purchased for $689,000. It seems the actor has upgraded his lifestyle somewhat as his star status and income have risen. However, he still maintains a relatively modest real estate portfolio compared to many Hollywood celebrities.
How Much Does Daniel Sharman Make From Instagram?
With 1.5 million followers on Instagram, Daniel Sharman can earn a healthy income from promotional posts and sponsorships on the platform. Based on average rates, Sharman likely charges around:
- $3,000-$5,000 for a single sponsored post
- $15,000-$30,000 for an integrated sponsorship package including multiple posts/stories
Assuming Sharman does 1-2 branded partnerships per month, he probably earns around $200,000-$400,000 per year from Instagram alone. That contributes significantly to his annual income. However, Sharman is selective about the brands he works with and focuses more on acting projects.
What Charities or Causes Does Daniel Sharman Support?
Daniel Sharman uses his fame and fortune to support various charities and causes. Some of his philanthropic affiliations include:
- The School Fund – Sharman has done fundraising and donated to this non-profit that provides education opportunities for children in impoverished areas around the world.
- #StandForHeroes – Sharman supports this initiative which provides services to rehabilitate injured veterans.
- Art of Elysium – This organization works with artists to help critically ill children. Sharman has volunteered and donated proceeds from events to their programs.
- ASPCA – An avid animal lover, Sharman promotes and donates to the ASPCA which fights against animal cruelty.
- Environmental Causes – Sharman often posts on social media raising awareness about environmental protection. He uses his platform to support green charities and sustainable initiatives.
Interesting Facts About Daniel Sharman’s Net Worth
- Sharman’s first acting credit was in an episode of the UK crime drama Judge John Deed which paid just £500. His net worth has grown exponentially since those early beginnings.
- Early modeling work for publications like Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar helped Sharman get discovered as an actor and launched his career.
- Sharman donated one of his original paintings to a charity auction that sold for £3000, using his creative talents to give back.
- In contrast to flashy Hollywood stars, Sharman maintains a minimalist lifestyle. His €400 bachelor pad in Paris was decorated with found furniture and items from charity shops.
- To destress from acting, Sharman enjoys painting. He finds the creative outlet relaxing and satisfying. Some of Sharman’s artwork can be purchased for between $1,000-$5,000.
- Despite wealth from acting, Sharman chooses to keep investing in education. He earned a degree in art history from the prestigious Courtauld Institute in London.
- Sharman is an avid traveler and likes experiencing different cultures around the world, views reflected on his Instagram. His favorite city is Tokyo.
Daniel Sharman’s Net Worth Compared to Other Actors
Daniel Sharman Net Worth: $3 million
Ian Bohen Net Worth (Teen Wolf co-star): $2 million
Joseph Morgan Net Worth (The Originals co-star): $2 million
Alyssa Sutherland Net Worth (Vikings co-star): $3 million
While still early in his Hollywood career, Daniel Sharman’s current net worth is on par with many actors who have been in the industry longer. As he books more leading roles in film and television, his net worth is likely to grow substantially in the next few years. He could soon be worth double or triple his current fortune.
How Daniel Sharman Splashes His Cash
Although he lives a relatively low-key lifestyle, Daniel Sharman isn’t afraid to splash some cash on life’s finer things:
- Homes – His $2.2 million Los Feliz villa shows he indulges in real estate.
- Travel – Sharman frequently travels the world and shares exotic trips to places like Indonesia and Croatia.
- Restaurants – He dines at upscale restaurants like Catch LA and Yamashiro.
- Clothing & Grooming – Sharman buys designer fashion and visits top LA stylists and barbers.
- Art – As an art lover, he invests in fine paintings and artworks for his homes.
- Fitness – Likes staying active at private gyms like Rise Nation and Bloodflow Restriction Training.
- Experiences – Attends exclusive events like Coachella, movie premieres, and art galleries.
While not living an overly flashy celebrity lifestyle, Sharman uses his multi-million dollar net worth to enjoy life’s finer things. He balances indulgence with practicality.
Daniel Sharman’s Net Worth Growth Over Time
- Early film and TV roles like Immortals and Judge John Deed
- Net Worth: low hundreds of thousands
- Major roles on Teen Wolf and The Originals
- Net Worth: around $1 million
- Bought $2.2 million Los Feliz home
- Launched production company
- Net Worth: around $2 million
- Lead role on Netflix’s Cursed
- Net Worth: around $3 million
- Upcoming projects and steady work
- Net Worth: $3 million+
While already wealthier than most people, Daniel Sharman is just beginning to tap into his earning potential as his fame rises. His net worth is poised for steady growth as he books more leading roles in his 30s. An estimated $5-$10 million net worth in the future is very achievable.
In summary, Daniel Sharman has accrued an impressive net worth of around $3 million so far in his career. While already financially successful, Sharman is likely still in the early stages of his earning potential as he books more lead roles in big budget films and shows. If he continues at his current trajectory, a future $10 million+ net worth is very possible.
With smart investments and selective role choices, Sharman should be able to maintain financial stability for life. While not yet a celebrity mega-millionaire, he lives comfortably off high five to six figure acting salaries. And as Sharman’s star continues to rise, so will his bank account balances.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is Daniel Sharman actually worth?
Estimates place Daniel Sharman’s current net worth at around $3 million as of 2024. At the peak of his career he can earn $1-$2 million annually from acting roles.
What was Daniel Sharman’s breakthrough role?
Daniel Sharman’s breakthrough came in 2012 when he was cast as Isaac Lahey on the MTV show Teen Wolf. The hit supernatural drama launched him into mainstream popularity.
How much money does Daniel Sharman make per episode?
For top shows, Sharman can earn anywhere from $40,000 to $250,000 per episode, depending on the size of his role. On average he seems to make around $100,000 for a lead role per episode.
What was Daniel Sharman’s biggest acting payday?
Sharman’s highest payday was likely his role as Lancelot on Netflix’s Cursed in 2020. Lead actors on Netflix originals often earn between $100,000-$250,000 per episode, so with 10 episodes he made $1-$2.5 million total.
Is Daniel Sharman married?
No, as of early 2024 Sharman is not married. While he keeps his dating life private, the actor was last reported to be dating model Annalisa Azaredo in 2020.
Does Daniel Sharman have any kids?
No, Daniel Sharman does not have any children yet. The 38-year old actor has not been publicly linked to anyone expecting a baby with him either.
What does Daniel Sharman do with his money?
While investing some, Sharman seems to enjoy traveling, dining at nice restaurants, collecting art, and charitable giving. But he lives a relatively low-key lifestyle compared to many Hollywood stars.
Is Daniel Sharman retired?
No. As of 2024 Daniel Sharman is still very actively working as an actor. He has at least five upcoming projects in various stages of production, indicating no plans for retirement.
Can Daniel Sharman become a billionaire?
While possible if he lands massive film roles or a huge sitcom contract, it is unlikely Daniel Sharman will reach billionaire status as just an actor. His net worth would need to grow to around $1.5-$2 billion to become a billionaire.