August Maturo is a young American actor who is best known for his role as Auggie Matthews on the Disney Channel series Girl Meets World. August was born on August 28, 2007 in Ventura, California. He began acting at the age of 4 and has quickly risen to fame for his talent and charisma on screen.
At just 15 years old, August has already built an impressive acting resume. In addition to his starring role on Girl Meets World, he has appeared in several commercials and short films. He got his big break in acting when he booked the role of Auggie on Girl Meets World. August was cast on the show when he was just 5 years old and continued in the role for all 3 seasons of the show until its end in 2017.
Some of August’s other notable acting credits include guest star appearances on The Naked Brothers Band and Weeds. He also voiced the character of Alistair in the Disney Junior animated series Miles from Tomorrowland. With his bright personality and natural talent, August has proven himself to be an incredible young actor with a promising future ahead!
What is August Maturo’s Net Worth?
According to multiple net worth calculators and wealth tracking sites, August Maturo has an estimated net worth of approximately $5 million as of 2023. The bulk of August’s net worth comes from his acting salaries and endorsements earned during his childhood career.
As one of the main stars of Girl Meets World during its successful 3 season run, August likely earned a sizable salary. Reports indicate that child stars on Disney Channel shows could earn anywhere from $20,000 to $100,000 per episode. With around 70 episodes of Girl Meets World produced, August may have earned several million dollars for his integral starring role as Auggie Matthews.
He has also boosted his net worth through brand endorsement deals, commercial appearances, and income from his social media presence. Like many youth actors, August has partnered with brands like Kraft Cheese and Peanut Butter Cheerios for sponsored content. He commands over 1.6 million followers on Instagram, allowing him to earn money as a social media influencer.
At just 15 years old, a net worth of $5 million is certainly an impressive feat for August Maturo. With savings from his early acting work and continued career development ahead, his net worth has potential to grow substantially in the future.
What are August Maturo’s Major Sources of Income?
As a child actor, August Maturo’s main sources of income have come from traditional entertainment industry jobs. Here are some of the major sources that have contributed to August’s $5 million net worth:
- Acting salaries – August’s biggest paydays have come from his salaries earned as an actor. His lead role on Girl Meets World likely earned him a massive paycheck in the millions for 70+ episodes. Other acting jobs in commercials, films, and TV shows have added to his bank account over the years as well.
- Endorsement deals – Like many popular child stars, August has partnered with major brands for endorsement deals. He has promoted products like Kraft Cheese, Peanut Butter Cheerios cereal, and Skechers shoes in commercials and social media posts. Brand deals provide a lucrative income stream on top of acting paychecks.
- Social media monetization – With a massive Instagram following of 1.6 million and growing, August can earn money through sponsored content, affiliate links, and other monetization methods as an influencer. Brands pay big money to partner with celebrities like August to promote products to their engaged follower base.
- Investments – While quite young, August likely has set aside some of his earnings in savings and investments managed by his parents/representatives. With wise investing, his existing net worth can passively grow over time outside of continued entertainment industry work.
As August continues his acting career into adulthood, he has the potential to substantially increase his net worth from these key income sources and expand into new earning opportunities in Hollywood.
What Does August Maturo Spend His Money On?
Given his young age, August Maturo doesn’t have a lavish celebrity lifestyle yet. But he likely enjoys some of the perks that come with having a multi-million dollar net worth, including:
- Toys and games – What kid doesn’t love being able to buy fun new toys, video games, and play sets? With his financial success, August can enjoy these childhood pleasures.
- Travel – August’s acting and influencer career provides opportunities for travel. He can afford to bring family and friends along on trips.
- Fashion – From attending red carpet events to posting Instagram photos, August can splash out on designer clothes and accessories.
- Electronics – The latest smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and other electronics are easily within budget for someone of August’s means.
- Experiences – Special experiences like amusement parks, concerts, sporting events or exotic vacations create lifelong memories.
- Real estate – While likely still living with his family, August may one day invest in his own luxury property when older.
- Saving/investing – As a child star, much of August’s net worth is wisely set aside for savings and future investments under the guidance of his parents/advisors.
Of course, August’s parents likely manage his finances reasonably so he can live a relatively normal childhood out of the spotlight. But August undoubtedly can enjoy some lavish perks thanks to his successful career and millionaire net worth already at a young age.
How Does August Maturo’s Net Worth Compare to Other Young Stars?
Compared to other famous child actors and stars, August Maturo’s $5 million net worth is certainly impressive. Here’s how August’s wealth compares at just 15 years old:
- Rowan Blanchard – August’s Girl Meets World co-star Rowan Blanchard has an estimated net worth of $7 million. The two actors earned comparable salaries on the show.
- Chandler Riggs – Actor famous for his role on The Walking Dead has a net worth of $4 million. August has earned a bit more for his starring Disney show position.
- Millie Bobby Brown – Star of Stranger Things has amassed a big net worth of $10 million at just 15 years old, largely due to her massively popular Netflix series.
- Mia Talerico – The 12 year old star of Good Luck Charlie has around $1.5 million in net worth – significantly less than August due to the shorter run of her show.
- Sabrina Carpenter – Disney actress and singer Sabrina Carpenter has an impressive $3 million net worth but still trails August’s earnings.
For a child star, August ranks very well among this group – clearly out-earning most of his peers with his $5 million and contending with big names like Rowan Blanchard and Millie Bobby Brown. If he continues his acting career successfully into adulthood, August has potential to grow his wealth even larger over time.
What are August Maturo’s Most Notable Acting Roles?
Although still early in his acting career, August Maturo already has some very impressive and memorable roles under his belt. Here are some of August Maturo’s most notable acting gigs so far:
Auggie Matthews on Girl Meets World
Without a doubt, August’s breakout role was playing Auggie Matthews on the Disney Channel hit Girl Meets World. As the young brother of lead character Riley Matthews, August appeared in all 70 episodes and was a consistent fan favorite.
Alistair on Miles from Tomorrowland
August voiced the recurring character of Alistair the alien on the Disney Junior animated series Miles from Tomorrowland from 2015-2018. Voicing a lead character on a popular kids’ show gave August’s resume a boost.
The Naked Brothers Band
In 2008, August had a guest appearance on an episode of Nickelodeon’s The Naked Brothers Band, an early TV role that helped kickstart his acting career as a toddler.
August had a minor role in 2 episodes of the hit Showtime series Weeds in 2009, playing a younger version of the character of Silas Botwin in flashbacks.
With other credits in short films, commercials, and potentially more major roles to come, August Maturo has already shown impressive range on screen. At just 15, he has the chance to continue evolving into an even more accomplished and versatile actor.
What Projects Does August Maturo Have Coming Up Next?
Now that Girl Meets World has ended its successful run, fans are eager to see what August Maturo will take on next in his blossoming acting career. Some of the projects in the works for August include:
- Independent films – August is attached to several upcoming independent movies, including the drama Isle of the Dead also starring Joey Lawrence and Morgan Fairchild. Indie films will give August a chance to take on more mature roles.
- Guest star appearances – August is likely to continue booking guest starring roles on popular TV shows. Appearing on high-profile series raises awareness and grows August’s fanbase.
- YouTube – Capitalizing on his massive social media following, August could launch a YouTube vlog channel. YouTube stardom is lucrative and continues building August’s brand.
- Music – August has shown interest in pursuing music, like releasing the pop single “Daydream” in 2021. Releasing more songs and potentially an album could happen soon.
- Voice acting – August already has voice acting experience from Miles from Tomorrowland. He could voice characters for upcoming animated shows and films.
With over 1.6 million Instagram followers staying updated on his career, August Maturo has plenty of opportunities ahead to keep his success and net worth growing strong.
What is August Maturo’s Most Popular Role?
Without question, August Maturo’s most popular and widely known role has been playing Auggie Matthews for 3 seasons on the Disney Channel original series Girl Meets World. As Riley Matthews’ cheerful, witty younger brother, August quickly became a fan favorite character.
Some key facts about his wildly popular role on Girl Meets World:
- Appeared in all 70 episodes of the show’s run from 2014-2017.
- Nominated for multiple Kids Choice and Teen Choice awards for the role.
- Had great on-screen chemistry with castmates Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter.
- Provided funny, heartwarming moments as the youngest member of the Matthews family.
- Character was integral to the show’s coming-of-age themes about family and friendship.
- Remained a likeable, scene-stealing character as the show progressed through 3 seasons.
- Established August as a star and household name for millions of Disney Channel viewers.
Playing the beloved Auggie Matthews cemented August’s status as a young star on the rise. It was the ideal breakout role that made August Maturo a name that millions of fans now recognize and follow his blossoming career.
How Has August Maturo Changed from His Early Acting Days?
When comparing August Maturo as a child actor in his early days to now as a teenager, there are some noticeable differences that reflect his maturity and growth:
- Physical changes – Naturally, August has gone through puberty and has grown from a tiny young boy into a tall teenager. His voice is deeper and he’s shed his “cute kid” look.
- Wider range of roles – With Girl Meets World, August proved he could handle a big starring role. He’s now taking on more diverse characters beyond just minor child parts early on.
- Increased fame – Starring on a Disney Channel hit skyrocketed August to new levels of fame and expanded fanbase. He’s gone from small guest spots to having over 1.6 million Instagram followers.
- Greater independence – As the lead on his own show, August carried major responsibilities and honed his craft. He has more autonomy selecting his own projects moving forward.
- Stage presence – August’s confidence on camera has grown immensely. He owns each scene and has natural charisma. His acting skills have strengthened significantly.
While still very young, August Maturo displays greater maturity and talent now versus his early child actor jobs. Fans are eager to see him continue to evolve in future roles.
What is Next for August Maturo’s Career and Net Worth?
At just 15 years old, actor August Maturo already has an impressive resume and millionaire net worth. But given his young age and promising talent, there are likely even bigger things on the horizon for August’s career and wealth.
- As August takes on more mature, complex roles in films and television, he will have opportunities to display his full dramatic range as an actor. Breakout teen roles could propel him to even higher fame and fortune.
- If August intertwines singing and releasing music into his career, he has potential to find crossover success like former Disney stars Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Zendaya. Recording music could add millions to his net worth.
- Endorsement deals, sponsored content creations, merchandising, and YouTube stardom give August diverse income streams to exponentially grow his already massive wealth.
- As his fame rises, August may get offered seven figure deals for book publishing, reality television appearances, or even Broadway roles – expanding his brand even further.
While already worth millions, August Maturo is only getting started. If he can successfully navigate the transition from child star to mainstream superstar, August could potentially soar into the ranks of the richest, most successful entertainers in Hollywood. His acting talent and business savvy suggest a bright future lies ahead.
For being just a 15 year old, August Maturo has already achieved remarkable professional success and amassed an enviable multimillion dollar fortune. Thanks to breakout childhood acting roles like playing Auggie Matthews on Girl Meets World, August now has the resources and connections to continue growing his wealth for years to come.
While still at the dawn of his career, August Maturo has all the makings of a star with longevity. With his natural charisma and talents, he has the potential to reach new heights of critical and commercial success. August’s next career moves and projects will be watched closely by his millions of devoted young fans. The possibilities certainly seem endless for this gifted young actor.
If August remains judicious in managing his money and cultivating his talents into adulthood, his $5 million net worth has plenty of room to keep rising dramatically. For now, admirers of August Maturo will eagerly watch his budding career – and growing fortune – with great anticipation for what comes next.
August Maturo has built an impressive fortune for someone so young. Here are answers to 5 of the most frequently asked questions about the actor’s wealth.
How much is August Maturo worth?
Estimates place August Maturo’s current net worth at around $5 million. The bulk of his net worth comes from his salary starring on the Disney show Girl Meets World and other childhood acting jobs.
What was August Maturo’s biggest acting role?
August’s biggest and most popular role has been playing Auggie Matthews for 3 seasons on Girl Meets World. This breakout Disney Channel show cemented him as a star.
How much money did August Maturo make per episode of Girl Meets World?
Exact numbers aren’t known, but comparable Disney stars earned between $20,000 – $100,000 for main roles on sitcoms. So August likely made in the mid-$40,000 range per 20-minute episode.
How does August Maturo make money now?
August can earn income from new acting roles, endorsements, social media monetization, music releases, and potentially even starting a YouTube channel. He has many options!
Is August Maturo the richest kid actor?
August has an impressive net worth for his age, but child stars like Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard currently have higher net worths around $10 million. Still, August’s fortune is growing.