Hero Fiennes Tiffin is a British actor best known for playing the role of Tom Riddle, the young version of Voldemort, in the Harry Potter film series. He was born in London on November 6, 1997 and comes from a family of actors and filmmakers. His uncle is acclaimed actor Ralph Fiennes who played Voldemort in the Harry Potter films.
At just 11 years old, Hero made his acting debut as Tom Riddle in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in 2009. He later reprised the role in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and Part 2. Following the Harry Potter films, Hero went on to appear in the TV shows Safe and Cleaning Up.
His breakout lead role came when he was cast as Hardin Scott in the After film series based on the novels by Anna Todd. The hugely popular teen romance movies thrust Hero into the spotlight and turned him into a Gen Z heartthrob.
So at just 22 years old, Hero Fiennes Tiffin is already an established film and TV actor with major blockbuster credits to his name. His early success has many fans curious about his current net worth.
What is Hero Fiennes Tiffin’s net worth in 2024?
Hero Fiennes Tiffin has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2024. At just 22 years old, this is an impressive net worth accumulated largely through his acting career so far.
The vast majority of Hero’s wealth comes from his starring role in the After film series. The first After movie was made on a budget of just $14 million but went on to earn over $70 million at the box office. Hero would have commanded a significant salary for starring in a successful major studio franchise.
The subsequent sequels After We Collided and After We Fell earned similarly high box office revenues, again boosting Hero’s net worth. Industry estimates suggest Hero may have earned $1-2 million for his lead role in each After movie.
Hero also earned a salary for his roles in Harry Potter and TV shows like Safe. While not publicly disclosed, salaries for supporting roles in major franchises like Harry Potter can reach several hundred thousand dollars.
Outside of acting, Hero has earning potential through endorsement deals and sponsorships as his fame continues to rise. He has over 15 million Instagram followers, making him a highly visible influencer for brands targeting a Gen Z demographic.
At just 22, Hero Fiennes Tiffin’s $3 million net worth is likely to substantially grow in the coming years as he books more lead acting roles. The After franchise success has positioned him well for a long career in film and TV.
How did Hero Fiennes Tiffin get famous?
Hero Fiennes Tiffin got his big break playing the 11-year-old version of Tom Riddle, the young Lord Voldemort, in the Harry Potter film series starting in 2009. The globally popular fantasy franchise gave Hero his introduction to acting in blockbuster movies.
However, it was the After film series starting in 2019 that truly made Hero a star and teen idol. The romantic dramas based on Anna Todd’s novels cast Hero as Hardin Scott, the male lead alongside Josephine Langford.
The After films were widely popular among young adult audiences, grossing over $140 million worldwide. Hero’s portrayal of the brooding, complicated Hardin turned him into a hugely popular heartthrob.
Starring in the smash hit After movies transformed Hero from a child actor into a Gen Z sensation almost overnight. He gained millions of social media followers and was featured prominently in youth magazines like Teen Vogue.
Hero’s fame was further enhanced by his publicized romantic relationship with co-star Josephine Langford. The two met on the After set and dated for a while, thrilling fans of the on-screen couple.
The success of After positioned Hero as a leading man and enabled him to land more mature, adult roles. This included playing Sean in the 2021 TV series Cleaning Up alongside Sheridan Smith.
Still only in his early 20s, Hero Fiennes Tiffin has already built an impressive resume between Harry Potter and After. Leading a hugely popular YA film franchise made him one of the most sought-after young actors in Hollywood.
What upcoming projects does Hero Fiennes Tiffin have?
In 2024 and beyond, Hero Fiennes Tiffin has several exciting upcoming projects as he continues transitioning into more mature adult roles:
- After Ever Happy – This is the 4th and final film in the After series, scheduled for release in late 2024. Hero will reprise his role as Hardin opposite Josephine Langford as Tessa. The film will adapt the final book and bring closure to Hardin and Tessa’s love story.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight – Hero will star in this romantic drama film adaption alongside Haley Lu Richardson. It is based on the YA novel of the same name and scheduled for release in early 2025.
- Escaping Reality – Hero is attached to play the lead role in this thriller being developed for a 2025 release. The plot follows a teenage hacker who gets more than he bargained for after breaking into a virtual reality system.
- The End of Getting Lost – Hero will star opposite Mackenzie Foy in this romantic drama based on the YA novel. The film does not yet have a scheduled release date.
- The Nightingale – This WWII historical drama starring Hero and Dakota and Elle Fanning was filmed in 2021 and is likely to get a theatrical or streaming release in 2024-2025.
At just 22 years old, Hero’s upcoming slate of roles showcase his versatility as an actor and expanding range beyond YA heartthrob roles. He is clearly positioning himself for a long, successful career as a leading man across various genres.
Table: Hero Fiennes Tiffin Movie Box Office Earnings
|Worldwide Box Office
|Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
|After We Collided
|After We Fell
How much did Hero Fiennes Tiffin make from After movies?
Although exact salaries are not publicly disclosed, industry estimates suggest Hero Fiennes Tiffin likely earned between $1-2 million for each film in the After franchise.
The first After movie had a production budget of only $14 million but went on to earn over $69 million at the global box office. For comparison, Hero’s co-star Josephine Langford reportedly earned around $1 million for the first film.
As the central lead of the growing franchise, Hero likely negotiated an even higher salary for the sequels After We Collided and After We Fell. Major studios typically increase lead salaries substantially for successful follow-up films.
For example, Kristen Stewart earned $2 million for the first Twilight movie but renegotiated up to $12 million per film for the later installments. Jennifer Lawrence only made $500,000 for the first Hunger Games but saw her salary rocket up to $15 million.
Given After’s popularity amongst a key YA demographic, the producers likely realized Hero’s strong commercial appeal and drawing power. Paying him a few million dollars for each sequel was well worth it based on the over $140 million global box office gross across the second and third films.
An exact breakdown is not available, but it is reasonable to estimate Hero Fiennes Tiffin earned $3-6 million in total for his After trilogy salary upfront. That number does not include any bonuses or backend points he may have negotiated from the lucrative box office revenues.
At such a young age, Hero now commands salaries matching far more experienced top-tier actors thanks to his After fame. His earnings will likely continue rising rapidly as he headlines more major studio films.
What endorsements does Hero Fiennes Tiffin have?
As a rising Gen Z heartthrob, Hero Fiennes Tiffin is a highly sought-after celebrity for brand endorsements and sponsorships. Some of his major endorsements so far include:
- Calvin Klein – Hero has appeared in advertising campaigns for Calvin Klein underwear and fragrances. The American fashion brand leverages Hero’s sex appeal for promotions targeting younger consumers.
- Huawei – Hero is a brand ambassador for the Chinese tech company Huawei and has promoted their phones on his social media. He filmed commercials for the international launch of the Huawei P40.
- Renault – The French carmaker signed Hero as the face of their Arkana SUV model, likely targeting younger drivers. He appears in commercials and ads across print and digital channels.
- Vogue Eyewear – Hero is an ambassador for this Italian luxury eyewear brand owned by Luxottica. He models their optical frames and sunglasses in magazine editorials and online content.
- Starbucks – Hero collaborated with Starbucks to promote their seasonal holiday drinks in 2021. Starbucks uses celebs like Hero to connect with younger consumers on social media.
At only 22 years old, Hero’s massive fan following makes him an attractive influencer for brands across fashion, tech, automotive, and food & beverage categories. His endorsements likely earn him solid fees in the mid 6 figures up to low 7 figures.
Hero’s reputation as a “Gen Z Timothée Chalamet” also positions him well to follow Chalamet’s footsteps in landing luxury fashion houses like Prada. His endorsement earnings will likely keep rising as his fame grows.
What businesses and assets contribute to Hero Fiennes Tiffin’s wealth?
In addition to his lucrative film and endorsement earnings, Hero Fiennes Tiffin has several other business ventures and assets that contribute to his multi-million dollar net worth:
- Real estate – Hero has invested some of his wealth into real estate, buying and selling homes primarily around the Los Angeles area. Rising property values have likely generated significant equity for his portfolio.
- Production company – Hero launched his own production company, Nightingale Pictures, alongside his mother. The company develops and produces original films, starting with The Nightingale which Hero stars in. Owning a production company provides backend revenue opportunities.
- Stocks/investments – Given his family’s business background, Hero likely has set aside some of his earnings into investments like stocks, bonds, and venture capital funds to diversity his wealth. Savvy investing would steadily build his net worth over time.
- Future franchise earnings – If the After film series continues, Hero can expect to earn millions for any additional sequels. Lead actors in major franchises earn huge backend payouts from ongoing box office and streaming revenues.
Even at a young age, Hero demonstrates business savvy by using his star power to establish diverse income streams. Combined with prudent investments and property ownership, his $3 million net worth should continue rising steadily.
Table: Hero Fiennes Tiffin’s Income Sources
|Source of Income
|After movie salaries
|$500K – $2 million
|Real estate holdings
What charitable causes does Hero Fiennes Tiffin support?
Despite his young age, Hero Fiennes Tiffin actively uses his platform and earnings to support various social causes and non-profit organizations:
- Black Lives Matter – Hero vocally supported BLM across his social media during the 2020 protests following George Floyd’s murder. He participated in online forums and fundraisers, leveraging his celebrity to raise awareness.
- RAICES – RAICES is a non-profit focused on providing legal services to immigrants and refugees. Hero has made financial contributions and encouraged his fans to donate as well.
- It Gets Better Project – This charity works to uplift LGBTQ+ youth, which Hero promoted online during Pride Month. He also filmed an “It Gets Better” video sharing a message of hope for at-risk teens.
- Climate activism – On social media, Hero regularly advocates for climate justice and action to reduce global carbon emissions. He promotes environmental groups like Greenpeace and Extinction Rebellion.
- COVID-19 relief – During 2020, Hero highlighted efforts to provide medical, food, and financial relief to those suffering from the pandemic. He made donations to several organizations supporting vulnerable groups.
The young star’s outspoken social conscience and philanthropy have earned him praise. By using his platform for good, Hero demonstrates a moral compass beyond simply earning a paycheck as an actor. His charitable involvement will likely continue as his resources and stardom grow.
At just 22 years old, Hero Fiennes Tiffin has already amassed an impressive net worth estimated at $3 million. His fortune largely stems from breakout fame in the After series, for which he earned up to $2 million per film as the leading man.
Combined with his Harry Potter roles and brand endorsements, Hero’s disciplined work ethic and prudent investments have resulted in a sizable nest egg. Yet his career remains in its infancy, with earnings potential to grow significantly as he headlines more major films.
Hero demonstrates maturity beyond his years by using his platform for social good and donating both time and money to causes like BLM and climate justice. As his wealth and stardom continue rising, his positive social impact could prove just as valuable as his monetary success.
For any aspiring young actor, Hero Fiennes Tiffin provides an inspirational model for achieving early career stability. His talent and business savvy have positioned him well to remain an in-demand star for years to come. If Hero continues on his current trajectory, his net worth estimates will likely appear modest compared to the fortune he accrues over the course of his acting career.CopyRetry
How did Hero Fiennes Tiffin get so rich at such a young age?
Hero Fiennes Tiffin accumulated a multi-million dollar net worth by age 22 primarily through his starring roles in the After film series. As the lead of a commercially successful YA franchise, he earned between $1-2 million upfront per After movie plus backend revenue shares. Starring in a box office hit trilogy so early in his career provided a huge boost to his wealth.
What was Hero Fiennes Tiffin’s salary for the Harry Potter movies?
While exact figures are undisclosed, industry estimates suggest Hero may have earned around $250,000-$500,000 for his supporting role as the 11-year-old Tom Riddle in Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2. Stars like Daniel Radcliffe negotiated much higher salaries, but six-figure payouts for child actors in major franchises is common.
How much does Hero make from brand endorsements?
Hero likely earns between $500,000 up to $2 million annually from his various luxury and consumer brand endorsements. As his fame grows, his endorsement and sponsorship deals will continue rising in value. Top celebrities can command $5 million+ for global brand campaigns.
Is Hero Fiennes Tiffin going to be the next big movie star?
Given his early successes starring in Harry Potter and After, Hero is well positioned to become the next big Hollywood leading man. Industry observers compare him to Timothée Chalamet and Robert Pattinson who also gained fame from YA franchises before transitioning to adult stardom. Hero now has the name recognition and clout to headline major studio films and demand multi-million dollar salaries.
How does Hero Fiennes Tiffin spend his money?
While not overly ostentatious on social media, Hero appears to spend on luxury real estate in desirable areas of LA. He also likely spends on expensive clothing, five-star travel, and his production company ventures. However, he is prudent by saving and investing chunks of his wealth while also giving back charitably.