Isaac Ryan Brown is an American child actor who is best known for his role as Young Randall Pearson on the NBC drama series “This Is Us”. Born in 2005, Isaac began his acting career at the young age of 5 when he booked his first commercial. Since then, he has gone on to land roles in both film and television.
Some of Isaac’s most notable acting credits include:
- Young Randall Pearson on “This Is Us” (2016-present)
- Sammy in the film “Little” (2019)
- Gerald in the Disney Channel Original Movie “ZOMBIES 2” (2020)
- Guest appearances on shows like “Black-ish”, “The Oath”, and “Raven’s Home”
At just 15 years old, Isaac has already established himself as a rising star in young Hollywood. His mature acting skills at such a young age have impressed critics and audiences alike.
What is Isaac Ryan Brown’s Net Worth?
According to multiple net worth calculators and estimators, Isaac Ryan Brown’s current net worth is estimated to be around $500,000 to $1 million.
As a young actor, the majority of Isaac’s net worth can be attributed to his career in the entertainment industry so far. Some of the main factors contributing to his net worth include:
- Salary for “This Is Us” – As one of the main child actors on a hit network TV drama, Isaac likely commands a sizable salary per episode. Reports estimate he may be making anywhere from $15,000 to $100,000 per episode.
- Film salary – Isaac earned a salary for his role in the 2019 comedy film “Little”. Upfront payments for child actors in major studio films typically range from tens of thousands to over $100k.
- Other TV appearances – Guest spots on shows like “Black-ish” and “Raven’s Home” also add to Isaac’s income. Guest stars on popular TV shows often get paid $10,000 or more per episode.
- Commercials/endorsements – Isaac gets paid for any commercials, print modeling, or brand endorsements he participates in. As a rising star, this could be a lucrative income stream.
- Social media – Isaac has over 750k followers on Instagram. While he’s too young to directly monetize this, the high number could lead to future sponsorship deals down the road.
As Isaac’s career continues to grow, so too will his net worth.
Estimated Career Earnings
Here is a breakdown of Isaac’s estimated career earnings so far:
- This Is Us salary (2016-present): $500,000 – $2 million
- Little movie salary: $50,000 – $100,000
- Other TV appearances: $50,000 – $150,000
- Commercials/endorsements: $50,000 – $150,000
Total Estimated Earnings: $650,000 – $2.4 million
This amount does not account for taxes, agent fees, or lifestyle spending. But after deducting those costs, Isaac’s current net worth of $500k-$1 million seems reasonable given his early career success so far. As he books more high-profile roles, his net worth has plenty of room to grow.
What are Isaac Ryan Brown’s Sources of Income?
Currently, Isaac Ryan Brown’s main sources of income are:
- Acting roles – As a professional actor, Isaac earns income from salaries for acting in TV shows, films, commercials, and other projects. His role on “This Is Us” provides regular income as a series regular.
- Endorsements and sponsorships – While Isaac does not directly monetize his social media presence yet, he could earn money promoting brands and products to his 750k+ Instagram followers.
- Royalties – Actors earn residual payments when episodes or films they appeared in air as reruns or enter syndication. As “This Is Us” remains popular, its reruns will provide Isaac with royalties.
In the future, Isaac has several potential avenues to increase his net worth:
- Landing major film roles in blockbuster movies
- Increasing his rates for TV work as his star power grows
- Monetizing his social media presence when he is older
- Earning music or merchandise revenue if he branches out as a singer/influencer
- Investing his existing earnings wisely to grow his wealth
As Isaac’s acting career continues to flourish, his net worth has huge growth potential for the future. The longer he can maintain his child star status, the more lucrative opportunities will become available.
How Does Isaac Ryan Brown Spend His Money?
While still very young, Isaac Ryan Brown appears to live a comfortable but not extravagant lifestyle typical of most down-to-earth child stars.
Some of the ways he likely spends his “This Is Us” and acting income include:
- Real estate – Isaac may live in an upper middle-class home, either with his family or to establish his own independence as he gets older. Real estate in Los Angeles can be very expensive.
- Education – His parents likely set aside some of his earnings for private schooling and college savings. Quality education is important for child stars to transition into new careers as adults if desired.
- Travel – Isaac occasionally shares photos on Instagram travelling to fun locations like Hawaii, which he can afford thanks to his earning power. He also travels for filming and promotion.
- Clothing – His public wardrobe appears typical for a popular teenager, with some higher-end fashion pieces mixed with more affordable items. Having to dress for Hollywood events could rack up a clothing budget.
- Car – Once old enough, Isaac may use some earnings for a nice car. But as a young teen, he still has a few years before he’d splurge on his own vehicle.
- Lavish party – For his 13th birthday party in 2018, Isaac had aprjivate movie theater rented out. Renting luxury venues for birthdays and social events may be an occasional splurge.
- Philanthropy – Isaac uses his platform to support charitable causes important to him, like Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ+ rights. He likely makes financial donations too.
Overall, while making good money, Isaac still seems grounded and wise about saving versus overspending. As one of the most successful young Black actors in Hollywood, he should continue to build his wealth for a bright future.
What are Isaac Ryan Brown’s Revenue Streams?
As a professional actor, Isaac Ryan Brown’s main revenue streams include:
- TV shows – Regular cast salary on “This Is Us,” guest starring fees on shows like “Black-ish” and “Raven’s Home”
- Films – Salary for movie roles like “Little” and any future blockbuster parts
- Commercials – Payment for any commercial spots or print ads he participates in
- Royalties – Residual payments any time his existing TV or film work airs in syndication or as a rerun
- Social media monetization – Can earn ad revenue from YouTube, sponsored Instagram posts, etc. when older
- Merchandise – Could sell branded merchandise like clothing featuring his name/image
- Music – If he branches into singing as well, can earn music royalties
- Real estate – Flip properties or earn rental income from owned real estate
- Stock market – Grow wealth by investing some earnings in stocks, bonds, mutual funds
- Higher acting rates – As a top young star, will command higher per-project fees over time
- Producer credits – Eventually negotiate producer credit on shows to earn backend profit participation
As Isaac continues his career, he can leverage his fame into additional income streams beyond acting alone. Diversifying his revenue opens up multiple paths to build wealth for his future.
What are Some Things Isaac Ryan Brown Has Spent Money On?
Though still very young, Isaac Ryan Brown’s acting success has afforded him the ability to spend money on some nice things, while also saving for his future. Here are some of Isaac Ryan Brown’s likely purchases and expenses:
- Real Estate – He probably lives in a nice home, either with his family or perhaps buying his own home as he gets older. Real estate in L.A. doesn’t come cheap.
- Fashion – His public wardrobe contains some pricier pieces from brands like Gucci and Ralph Lauren mixed with more affordable fashion. Styling for Hollywood events can add up.
- Travel – He has posted Instagram photos on vacation in exotic destinations like Hawaii and Mexico. Travel for film/TV projects occurs too.
- Rented Movie Theater – For his 13th birthday party, he rented out a full private movie theater – a generous treat for him and friends.
- Car – When he turns 16 and can drive, he may splurge on a luxury car like many Hollywood stars. For now, he probably relies on his parents for rides.
- Jewelry – Isaac can sometimes be seen wearing bling like chains, watches, and earrings. Jewelry is a common splurge item for those able to afford it.
- Home Technology – His house is likely equipped with expensive computers, TVs, gaming systems and other electronics. These can rack up costs.
- Self-Care – He probably treats himself to high-end haircuts, personal training, massages, and other health/beauty treatments.
- Charity – Isaac donates some of his wealth to causes he believes in, like LGBTQ+ rights.
Overall, while enjoying the perks of fame, Isaac still seems to live a fairly grounded lifestyle focused on investing in his future over lavish splurging. This smart money management should serve him well.
What Cars Does Isaac Ryan Brown Own?
Isaac Ryan Brown is not old enough to drive yet, so he does not own any cars currently. However, when the teenage actor turns 16 in a couple years and gets his license, he will likely purchase a nice luxury vehicle, as many Hollywood stars do.
Some cars Isaac Ryan Brown may choose from when he starts driving include:
- Tesla Model 3 or Model Y – A Tesla electric car would align with Isaac’s youthful, environmentally-conscious image. They also have impressive tech features. Estimated cost: $40,000-$60,000.
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe – A stylish, entry-level luxury coupe from a prestigious German brand. Estimated cost: $45,000.
- Range Rover Evoque – A compact SUV with elite brand cachet. Isaac could go for one of Land Rover’s smaller, more affordable models. Estimated cost: $45,000.
- BMW 2/3/4 Series – A fun-to-drive BMW coupe or convertible would match Isaac’s Hollywood lifestyle. Estimated cost: $40,000-$50,000.
- Audi A5 Sportback – This small Audi hatchback blends sporty driving with practicality at a reasonable price point for a luxury car. Estimated cost: $43,000.
- Lexus IS 300 – Lexus is known for reliability and reasonable pricing relative to prestige. The IS 300 sedan would offer Isaac luxury without overspending. Cost: $39,000.
While Isaac can certainly afford a very high-end supercar, he seems likely to choose a reasonably priced luxury model that blends style, quality, and practicality. This shows wisdom and responsibility with money that will serve him well.
What Real Estate Does Isaac Ryan Brown Own?
Isaac Ryan Brown is still very young, so he likely does not directly own any real estate properties yet. However, there are a few possibilities for Isaac’s current and future real estate ownership:
- Family home – He may live with his parents in a home purchased using his acting income. It’s common for child stars’ earnings to support their family.
- Rental properties – Once he turns 18, Isaac could invest some of his wealth into rental real estate. This would provide ongoing passive income.
- Starter home – After moving out from parents, Isaac may buy a condo or nice home in L.A. as his own starter property.
- House flipping – Flipping houses to resell for profit is a common income stream for celebrities. Isaac could try this once he’s old enough.
- Vacation home – Buying a secondary vacation property, like a cabin or beach house, is often an investment celebrities make.
- Permanent home – Later in life, Isaac may buy a larger dream home to settle in once his child star years are over.
Though Isaac probably doesn’t directly own real estate yet, the income potential is huge once he comes of age. Even modest investments provide passive income that can really grow his net worth over time.
What Businesses Does Isaac Ryan Brown Own?
Isaac Ryan Brown is solely focused on acting at this stage of his career. He does not own any companies or outside business ventures yet.
However, here are some businesses the young star could potentially launch in the future:
- Production company – Forming his own production company to develop TV and film projects for himself to star in.
- Licensing deals – Isaac could license his name/image to companies making youth merchandise. This includes clothing, toys, video games, etc.
- Social media monetization – When older, he can earn ad revenue from YouTube, sponsored Instagram posts, etc.
- Investments – He may invest in startup companies, restaurants, or other businesses as an angel investor.
- Real estate – Flipping houses or property development.
- Store/restaurant – Opening a retail store selling his branded merchandise and memorabilia or a themed restaurant. This would further monetize his fame.
- Endorsements – Promoting major brands as a spokesperson to earn endorsement income.
Diversifying into business investments beyond performing would help continue growing Isaac’s wealth and provide alternative income for adulthood after child stardom.
How Much Does Isaac Ryan Brown Make From This Is Us?
While exact salaries are not disclosed, reports estimate Isaac Ryan Brown earns between $15,000 to $100,000 per episode for his role as Young Randall on the hit NBC drama series “This Is Us”.
Given that each season consists of around 18 episodes, this equates to an estimated annual salary of $270,000 to $1.8 million just from “This Is Us” alone.
Factors determining Isaac’s “This Is Us” salary include:
- His status as one of the core young cast members appearing regularly each season.
- His critically-acclaimed acting ability at such a young age.
- Industry standards for actor salaries based on budget and popularity of the network TV show.
- His family/agent’s negotiation skills to argue for higher pay over time.
- Revenue the show earns from advertiser dollars and ratings.
At the high end of estimates, Isaac could be earning $7-8 million total so far from his 5 seasons on the show.
Even if he’s making closer to the lower end of projections, “This Is Us” still provides Isaac substantial income stability and the flexibility to be selective in future roles.
How Does Isaac Ryan Brown Make Money?
At just 15 years old, teen actor Isaac Ryan Brown earns multi-millions through his budding acting career. Here are the primary ways Isaac Ryan Brown makes money:
- TV show salary – As a series regular on hit drama “This Is Us,” Isaac earns an estimated $15,000-$100,000 per episode. This provides regular income.
- Guest starring roles – Appearing on shows like “Black-ish” and “Raven’s Home” earns Isaac guest star per-episode fees typically around $10,000-$30,000.
- Film salary – Isaac earned a salary for co-starring in the 2019 comedy “Little” alongside Marsai Martin and Regina Hall. Major studio films pay child actors six-figures on average.
- Commercials – Isaac has appeared in commercials for brands like Warner Brothers, generating more income from each paid sponsorship.
- Social media – While not monetized yet, Isaac’s 750k+ Instagram followers represent major earning potential through partnerships and endorsements later on.
- Royalties – Isaac earns residuals when “This Is Us” episodes he appeared in air repeatedly as reruns. Actors make a percentage of fees per re-airing.
- Investments – As Isaac gets older, he can invest his money in sound assets like real estate and stocks to grow his wealth.
With very lucrative TV work under his belt already plus major Hollywood connections, Isaac should continue raking in multi-million dollar paydays for years to come.
What Awards Has Isaac Ryan Brown Won?
Despite his young age, Isaac Ryan Brown has already received recognition for his incredible acting talent in the form of awards and nominations. Some of the awards and honors Isaac has received so far include:
Screen Actors Guild Awards:
- 3x SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series for “This Is Us” (2018-2020)
NAACP Image Awards:
- 2x NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Performance by a Youth for “This Is Us” (2018-2019)
Young Artist Awards:
- Young Artist Award Best Performance in a TV Series – Supporting Young Actor for “This Is Us” (2017)
- 2x Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series – Leading Young Actor for “This Is Us” (2018-2019)
Young Entertainer Awards:
- Young Entertainer Award for Best Supporting Young Actor 11 & Under for “This Is Us” (2018)
Other Awards and Honors:
- Savannah Film Festival Rising Star Award (2018)
- Named one of TIME Magazine’s 16 Most Influential Teens of 2018
Despite being just a teenager, Isaac Ryan Brown has already achieved impressive Hollywood success and amassed a million-dollar net worth. His career earnings so far demonstrate his incredible acting abilities and bright future ahead.
While “This Is Us” accounts for the bulk of his income, Isaac has proven to be a versatile actor with roles in both comedy films and dramatic TV. As he transitions into more mature roles, there is no limit to how high his net worth could climb.
Isaac Ryan Brown’s mix of talent, business savvy, and down-to-earth lifestyle makes him one of the most exciting young stars to keep watching. With wise financial moves, he should be able to translate child stardom into lifelong wealth. At just 15, Isaac’s net worth story is only just beginning.
How much does Isaac Ryan Brown make per year?
It is estimated Isaac Ryan Brown earns between $500,000-$2 million per year currently, primarily from his salary for “This Is Us.” As his fame rises, his annual income will likely keep growing.
What is Isaac Ryan Brown’s salary per episode on This Is Us?
Reports estimate he earns between $15,000 – $100,000 per episode as one of the show’s core child actors. His exact per episode rate is not publicly confirmed.
How much did Isaac Ryan Brown make from his movie Little?
His salary for the 2019 comedy “Little” is unknown, but estimated to be in the low to mid six-figures range based on typical pay for child actors in major studio films.
How much does Isaac Ryan Brown get paid for endorsements?
While not directly monetizing sponsorships yet, Isaac likely commands a five-figure paycheck whenever he participates in a commercial or promotion for a brand.
What commercials has Isaac Ryan Brown acted in?
Some of the brands Isaac has done commercial ads for include Warner Brothers, Microsoft, and Dish Network. Brand sponsorships provide additional income streams for child stars.