Rose Gregorio is a businesswoman, entrepreneur and television personality best known for appearing on the reality TV show The Real Housewives of Miami. She joined the cast in season 4 which aired in 2021.
Gregorio founded her swimwear line Sun Kitten Swimwear in 2012. She has also worked in real estate and owns several properties in Miami.
Early Life and Background
Rose Gregorio was born on March 17, 1980 in Miami, Florida. She was raised in a Cuban-American family and has one sister.
Gregorio attended the University of Miami where she earned a degree in business and finance. After college, she started working in real estate and founded her swimwear line.
In 2020, Gregorio was announced as one of the new cast members joining The Real Housewives of Miami for its revival fourth season on Peacock.
What is Rose Gregorio’s Net Worth?
According to multiple reports, Rose Gregorio’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million as of 2023. Here is a breakdown of how she has amassed her wealth over the years:
Real Estate Investments
Gregorio’s primary source of wealth comes from her savvy real estate investments. She owns several properties in the Miami area including:
- A waterfront mansion in Miami Beach worth over $3 million
- A condo in downtown Miami worth around $1.5 million
- A vacation home in the Florida Keys worth around $2 million
According to reports, Gregorio purchases properties, renovates them and then rents them out or flips them for a profit. Her real estate portfolio is estimated to be worth over $7 million.
Swimwear Line Sun Kitten
Gregorio’s swimwear brand Sun Kitten has become a lucrative business venture. The brand specializes in sexy, high-end swimsuits for women.
Sun Kitten sells its products online through its website as well as through major retailers like Saks, Bloomingdale’s and Neiman Marcus. The brand is estimated to bring in around $500,000 in annual revenue.
The Real Housewives Salary
As a cast member on The Real Housewives of Miami, Gregorio earns an estimated $100,000 per season in salary from Bravo. She has appeared on one season so far.
Other Income Sources
- Small business investments and partnerships
- Sponsored content on Instagram – Gregorio has over 300,000 followers
- Paid appearances and brand sponsorships
Rose Gregorio’s Assets: Real Estate, Cars, Jewelry
With a net worth of $5 million, Gregorio has amassed numerous luxury assets over the years:
As mentioned, Gregorio owns over $7 million worth of real estate in Miami, Miami Beach and the Florida Keys. Her primary residence is a 7-bedroom mansion in Miami Beach worth over $3 million.
Gregorio has been seen driving luxury cars on The Real Housewives including:
- Mercedes Benz G-Wagon SUV
- Range Rover Sport
- Ferrari Convertible
Her car collection is estimated to be worth over $500,000.
On The Real Housewives, Gregorio often shows off opulent jewelry including diamond earrings, tennis bracelets and necklaces.
Her jewelry collection is believed to be worth in the six figures. Some of her statement pieces include:
- A 30-carat diamond ring worth around $250,000
- Diamond chandelier earrings worth around $50,000
- Cartier Love bracelet worth around $6,500
Like most Housewives, Gregorio has an impressive designer handbag collection from brands like Chanel, Dior and Hermes. Her collection likely totals a couple hundred thousand dollars.
How Does Rose Gregorio Spend Her Money?
With a net worth of $5 million, Gregorio enjoys a luxurious lifestyle:
- First class travel around the world
- Luxury vacations – she often travels to Europe and tropical destinations
- Lavish parties and events – she spares no expense when entertaining
- Designer clothing and glamorous style – her outfits and shoes regularly cost thousands
- New luxury cars – she gets a new high-end car every year
- Spa treatments like massages, facials, nails – approx $5-10k/month
- Personal chefs, trainers, assistants – approx $10-15k/month
- Real estate investments and renovations – she spends millions buying and improving properties
Gregorio is known for living an extravagant, jet-setting lifestyle financed by her various business ventures and assets.
Real Housewives Salary & Net Worth Comparisons
Here is how Rose Gregorio’s net worth stacks up against her fellow Real Housewives of Miami cast members:
|Estimated Net Worth
Among the RHOM cast, Gregorio has an average net worth. Alexia Nepola and Lisa Hochstein top the cast with estimated net worths of $25 million and $20 million respectively.
Compared to other Real Housewives franchises, Gregorio ranks in the middle. Her $5 million net worth is on par with Tinsley Mortimer from RHONY but lower than high earners like Lisa Vanderpump from RHOBH ($90 million) and Kandi Burruss from RHOA ($30 million).
How Rose Gregorio Can Increase Her Net Worth
Here are some ways Gregorio can continue to build her fortune going forward:
- Invest in more real estate – purchasing and flipping luxury properties seems to be her biggest money-maker
- Grow her swimwear empire – expand Sun Kitten into new markets and product categories
- Launch a lifestyle brand – leverage her celebrity to sell beauty products, home goods or other ventures
- Get more seasons of Real Housewives – if the show continues, more seasons mean larger salaries
- Pursue other TV opportunities – reality stars can earn big paychecks from shows like Dancing with the Stars
- Ink endorsement deals – partner with brands seeking influencer sponsorships
- Monetize social media following – work with advertisers and charge for sponsored content
- Release memoirs or books – RH stars often get lucrative publishing deals
If Gregorio continues hustling and capitalizing on her success, her net worth could easily grow to $10 million or more over the next several years.
Rose Gregorio has established herself as a savvy businesswoman and multimillionaire through her real estate investments and swimwear company. With an estimated net worth of $5 million, she lives a glamorous lifestyle full of luxury cars, designer fashion, and opulent homes.
Gregorio’s appearance on The Real Housewives of Miami has gained her new fame. She earns a six-figure salary from the show and her success will likely continue to grow. At 41 years old, there is plenty of potential for Gregorio to join the ranks of the richest Real Housewives if she continues expanding her businesses and assets. Her drive, entrepreneurial talents and financial discipline will serve her well as she continues to build her empire.
Frequently Asked Questions About Rose Gregorio’s Net Worth
How much is Rose from RHOM actually worth?
Based on available reports and estimates, Rose Gregorio’s current net worth is around $5 million. The bulk of her wealth comes from real estate investments and her swimwear line Sun Kitten.
What does Rose Gregorio do for a living?
Gregorio’s main occupations are real estate investing, running her swimwear company Sun Kitten, and now working as a cast member on The Real Housewives of Miami.
How rich was Rose before joining Real Housewives?
Before joining RHOM, Gregorio was already independently wealthy from real estate and her swimwear brand. Her net worth was an estimated $4 million before the show.
What businesses does Rose Gregorio own?
Gregorio owns the swimwear line Sun Kitten Swimwear which launched in 2012. She also invests in real estate – owning numerous properties in Miami, Miami Beach and the Florida Keys.
How does Rose afford her lavish lifestyle and luxury items?
Gregorio’s wealth from her real estate assets and swimwear line enable her luxurious lifestyle. She also likely earns big paychecks from RHOM. Sponsorships and appearances provide additional income.
Who is the richest housewife on RHOM?
The richest RHOM cast member is Alexia Nepola with an estimated net worth of $25 million, followed by Lisa Hochstein at $20 million and Larsa Pippen at $10 million.
Is Rose Gregorio a billionaire?
No, Rose Gregorio is not a billionaire. Her net worth is estimated at $5 million – impressive but still far from billionaire status. She would need to grow her fortune exponentially to reach billionaire status down the road.
What kind of car does Rose from RHOM drive?
Gregorio has been seen driving luxury vehicles like a Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, Range Rover Sport, and a Ferrari Convertible which are part of her $500k car collection.
How much is Rose’s Miami mansion worth?
Gregorio’s primary Miami Beach residence is a 7-bedroom waterfront mansion reportedly worth over $3 million. Her real estate portfolio including other homes is valued at over $7 million.
Does Rose Gregorio come from money?
It’s unclear if Gregorio had any family money prior to her career. She seems to be self-made – building her wealth through real estate and business ventures like her swimwear line.